Monday 2 January 2012

Day 5 - Roast Vegetable and Mozzarella Panini

Due to a mistake by a ditsy waitress, I ended up getting this sandwich instead of what I actually ordered (which I believe was a goats cheese, spinach and prosciutto sandwich). I would never dream of ordering a vegetarian sandwich, unless someone had a gun pointed at my head. However, surprisingly, it was not an unpleasant. The panini was well cooked (the outside crispy and the inside warm and slightly moist), the mozzarella was perfectly melted and flavoursome and the roast vegetables were nicely sweetened by what I can assume was a slow roasting proccess. Overall a dumb waitress, but a good sandwich.



Description: Roast vegetable and Mozzarella panini
Location: Westfield shopping centre Stratford
Accompaniments: Double Espresso
Companion: None
Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment