Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 21 - Butcher and the Burger

This was, hands down, the best burger I've ever had. In fact, it's one of the best things that I've ever eaten. Butcher and the Burger was recommended to me through my fiancée's family. So we decided to go. First of all you choose your meat (in my case the local house blend beef - cooked medium rare), next your spice mix (mine was called Sanora Desert Chili), then your bun (mine was a pretzel bun), then your toppings (in my case fried onions, pickles, cheddar cheese, tomato, mustard and ketchup). The result was the juiciest, most flavoursome and tender burger I've ever had. The toppings were great and of the highest quality (the tomatoes were brimming with flavour, the pickles were sweet yet tart), but the star of the show was the beef. Even on its own, it was so tasty that I would have been satisfied if they had served me with a lump of it by itself. Incredible stuff.



Description: Burger with fried onions, pickles, cheddar cheese, tomato, mustard and ketchup
Location: Butcher and the Burger, Chicago
Accompaniments: Home made fries, Coke
Companion: Fiancée
Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment