Monday 2 January 2012

Day 12 - The Big Mac

Okay, so it's a burger. But if you think about it a burger is actually a sandwich. Right? RIGHT? Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. Truth be told I love Big Macs. I know there are some who turn their noses up at McDonald's but I am not one. It does what it says on the tin. It's cheap, delicious and filling. It may also fill you with unholy levels of saturated fat and self-loathing, but that is part of the McDonald's charm.

(Disclaimer: I did not take the picture below. This was taken by someone who has a knack for making Big Macs look nice and pretty. Mine did not look nice and pretty.)




Description: McDonald's Big Mac
Location: Tower Hill, London
Accompaniments: French fries, Diet Coke
Companion: Girlfriend
Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment