Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 3 - Homemade Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Because I'm not surrounded by sandwich restaurants, I have to make some of them myself. However, I'll still be reviewing them in a similar manner. When I do make homemade sandwiches, I'll try and recreate some classic recipes. Today; grilled cheese.

I've never been good at making grilled cheese sandwiches. In England, we either have cheese on toast or use toasted sandwich makers. Therefore, the process of putting a sandwich on a grill pan is still a little alien for me. Nonetheless, I love these sandwiches, so I persevere.

The result was tasty, but poorly executed. It's hard to mess up the flavour. It's frickin' cheese! But the bread was almost burnt and the cheese had not melted enough. All in all, an average effort.



Description: Grilled cheese sandwich
Location: Home, Northampton
Accompaniments: Cheese and Onion McCoys
Companion: None
Rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment